Aquarelas

quarta-feira, 11 de julho de 2012

MISSREAD

Untitled 
If you wanna be my friend • You want us to get along • Please do not expect me to • Wrap it up and keep it there • The observation I am doing could • Easily be understood • As cynical demeanour • But one of us misread... • And what do you know • It happened again • A friend is not a means • You utilize to get somewhere • Somehow I didn't notice • friendship is an end • What do you know • It happened again • How come no-one told me • All throughout history • The loneliest people • Were the ones who always spoke the truth • The ones who made a difference • By withstanding the indifference • I guess it's up to me now • Should I take that risk or just smile? • What do you know • It happened again • What do you know 

Kings of Convenience 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário