Aquarelas

quinta-feira, 12 de julho de 2012

MANHATTAN SKYLINE

Untitled 
We sit and watch umbrellas fly • I’m trying to keep my newspaper dry • I hear myself say, “My boat’s leaving now” • So we shake hands and cry • Now I must wave goodbye • Wave goodbye • You know • I don’t want to cry again • Don’t want to cry again • I don’t want to say goodbye • Don’t wanna cry again • I don’t wanna run away • I don’t want to race this pain • I’ll never see your face again • Oh but how • How can you say • That I didn’t try • You see things in the depths of my eyes • That my love’s run dry • No • We leave to their goodbyes • I’ve come to depend on the look in their eyes • My blood’s sweet for pain • The wind and the rain bring back words of a song • And they say wave goodbye • Wave goodbye • You know • I don’t want to fall again • I don’t wanna know this pain • I don’t want another friend • I don’t wanna try again • Don’t want to see you hurt • Don’t let me see you hurt • I don’t wanna cry again • I’ll never see your face again • How can you say that I didn’t try? • You know I did • You see things in the depths of my eyes • That my love’s run dry • (I don’t wanna cry again) • So I read to myself • A chance of a lifetime to see new horizons • On the front page • A black and white picture of • Manhattan Skyline 

A-HA 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário