Will you count me in? • I've been awake for a while now • You've got me feeling like a child now • 'Cause every time I see your bubbly face • I get the tingles in a silly place • It starts in my toes • And I crinkle my nose • Wherever it goes • I always know • That you make me smile • Please stay for a while now • Just take your time • Wherever you go • The rain is falling on my window pane • But we are hiding in a safer place • Under covers staying dry and warm • You give me feelings that I adore • It start in my toes • Make me crinkle my nose • Wherever it goes • I always know • That you make me smile • Please stay for a while now • Just take your time • Wherever you go • What am I gonna say • When you make me feel this way • I just... • And it starts in my toes • Makes me crinkle my nose • Wherever it goes • I always know • That you make me smile • Please stay for a while now • Just take your time • Wherever you go • I've been asleep for a while now • You tucked me in just like a child now • 'Cause every time you hold me in your arms • I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth • It starts in my soul • And I lose all control • When you kiss my nose • The feeling shows • 'Cause you make me smile • Baby just take your time now • Holding me tight... • Wherever... wherever... • Wherever you go • Wherever... wherever... • Wherever you go • Wherever you go • Always know • 'Cause you make me smile • Even just for a while
Colbie Caillat
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário