Aquarelas

quinta-feira, 26 de julho de 2012

ADVERTISING SPACES

Untitled 
There's no earthly way of knowing • What was in your heart • When it stopped going • The whole world shook • A storm was blowing through you • Waiting for God to stop this • And up to your neck in darkness • Everyone around you was corrupted • Saying something • There's no dignity in death • To sell the world your last breath • They're still fighting over • Everything you left over • I saw you standing at the gates • When Marlon Brando passed away • You had that look upon your face • Advertising space • And, no one learned from your mistakes • We let our profets go to waste • All that's left in any case • Is Advertising space • Through your eyes the world was burning • Please be gentle I'm still learning • You seemed to say as you kept turning up • They poisoned you with compromise • At what point did you realise • Everybody loves your life, but you • Special agent for the man • Through watergate and vietnam • No one really gave a damn • Did you think the CIA did? • I saw you standing at the gates • When Marlon Brando passed away • You had that look upon your face • Advertising space • And, no one learned from your mistakes • We let our profits go to waste • All that's left in any case • Is Advertising space, oohh • No one learned from your mistakes • We let our profits go to waste • All that's left in any case • Is Advertising space • I've seen your daughter • Man, she's cute • I was scared but I wanted to • Boy she looks a lot like you 

Robbie Williams 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário