Aquarelas

quinta-feira, 2 de junho de 2011

DEEPER AND DEEPER

Deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper • Sweeter and sweeter and sweeter and sweeter • I can't help falling in love • I fall deeper and deeper the further I go • Kisses sent from heaven above • They get sweeter and sweeter the more that I know • When you know the notes to sing • You can sing most anything • That's what my mama told me • Round and round and round you go • When you find love you'll always know • I let my father mold me • Daddy couldn't be all wrong • [Not gonna let you slip away, I'm gonna be there] • And my mama made me learn this song • [You're gonna bring your love to me, I'm gonna get you] • That's why • The deeper I go • All is fair in love she said • Think with your heart, not with your head • That's what my mama told me • All the little things you do • Will end up coming back to you • I let my father mold me • Someone said that romance was dead • And I believed it instead of remembering • What my mama told me • Let my father mold me • Then you tried to hold me • You remind me what they said • This feeling inside • I can't explain • But my love is alive • And I'm never gonna hide it again • Deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper • Never gonna hide it again • Sweeter and sweeter and sweeter and sweeter • Never gonna have to pretend • You got to just let your body move to the music • You got to just let your body go with the flow • Falling in love, falling in love, falling in love • I can't keep from falling in love with you • You know there's nothing better that I'd like to do

Madonna


Exposição 0.125 sec (1/8) • Abertura f/5.0 • Lente Focal 70 mm • ISO 800

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário