Aquarelas

quinta-feira, 2 de junho de 2011

AGAINST ALL ODDS

How can I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace • When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh • You're the only one who really knew me at all • How can you just walk away from me, • when all I can do is watch you leave • 'Cause we've shared the laughter and the pain and even shared the tears • You're the only one who really knew me at all • So take a look at me now, who has just an empty space • And there's nothing left here to remind me, • just the memory of your face • Well take a look at me now, who has just an empty space • And you coming back to me is against the odds and that's what I've got to face • I wish I could just make you turn around, • turn around to see me cry • There's so much I need to say to you, • so many reasons why • You're the only one who really knew me at all • So take a look at me now, who has just an empty space • And there's nothing left here to remind me, just the memory of your face • Now take a look at me now, 'cause there's just an empty space • But to wait for you, is all I can do and that's what I've gotta face • Take a good look at me now, 'cause I'll still be standing here • And you coming back to me is against all odds • It's the chance I've gotta take • Take a look at me now

Phil Collins


Exposição 0.005 sec (1/200) • Abertura f/5.6 • Lente Focal 135 mm • ISO 200


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário