Aquarelas

quarta-feira, 20 de julho de 2016

MIDNIGHT

Untitled Midnight, under the moonlight • You're saying with your eyes • What I've always known • Sailor, wherever you wandered • The star that you followed • Was guiding you home • Always, now and forever • I promise to be there, you're never alone • Midnight, the feeling was so right • We kissed for the first time • That moment I knew • Magic, the sound of the music • It all was so perfect • A dream coming true • Two hearts • Are wishing on one star • Are waiting an answer • Then out of the blue • came a bird flying at last • First time out of the nest • You're the sound of the wings • You're the song that she sings • Just a kiss, that was enough • To begin in this love • For the rest of my life • I'll remember that night • Midnight, the feeling was so right • We kissed for the first time • That moment I knew • Magic, the sound of the music • It all was so perfect • A dream coming true • Two hearts • Are wishing on one star • Are waiting an answer • Then out of the blue 

NIKKA COSTA 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário