Aquarelas

sexta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2015

TOMORROW

Untitled The sun will come out, tomorrow • Bet your bottom dolar that tomorrow, there'll be sun • Just thinking about, tomorrow • Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow, • Til there's none. • When im stuck with the day, thats grey, and lonely, • i Just stick out my chin and grin and say, • The sun will come out, tomorrow • So you gotta hang on til tomorrow, • Come what may, • Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow • You're always a day away • The sun'll come out, tomorrow, • So you gotta hang on til tomorrow, • Come what may, • Tomorrow, tomorrow, i luv ya tomorrow, • You're always a day away, • Tomorrow, tomorrow, I luv ya tomorrow, • You're always a day away. • Tomorrow, tomorrow, I luv ya tomorrow, • You're always a day-a-way 

Annie 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário