May not know enough about you, babe • That can only come in time • Only know enough to make you stay • On my mind • Though I met you only yesterday • And only for a moment then • I knew I couldn't let you get away • I just can see you, girl • I can be the one you love • Let me be the one you need • Take a look into your heart • Try to find a place for me • Can't say I can't live without you, babe • That's just some worn out loser's line • May not know enough about you, babe • But you stay on my mind • I can be the one you love • Let me be the one you need • Take a look into your heart • Try to find a place for me
Bill Withers
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário