Aquarelas

quinta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2014

LOVELY DAY

Untitled When I wake up in the morning, love • And the sunlight hurts my eyes • And something without warning, love • Bears heavy on my mind • Then I look at you • And the world's alright with me • Just one look at you • And I know it's gonna be • A lovely day • Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day... • When the day that lies ahead of me • Seems impossible to face • When someone else instead of me • Always seems to know the way • Then I look at you • And the world's alright with me • Just one look at you • And I know it's gonna be • A lovely day... • When the day that lies ahead of me • Seems impossible to face • When someone else instead of me • Always seems to know the way • Then I look at you • And the world's alright with me • Just one look at you • And I know it's gonna be • A lovely day.. 

BILL WITHERS 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário