Aquarelas

segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2014

FEEL

Untitled Come and hold my hand • I wanna contact the living • Not sure I understand • This role I've been given • I sit and talk to God • And he just laughs at my plans • My head speaks a language • I don't understand • I just wanna feel real love • Feel the home that I live in • 'Cause I got too much life • Running through my veins • Going to waste • I don't want to die • But I ain't keen on living either • Before I fall in love • I'm preparing to leave her • I scare myself to death • That's why I keep on running • Before I've arrived • I can see myself coming • I just wanna feel real love • Fill the home that I live in • 'Cause I got too much life • Running through my veins • Going to waste • And I need to feel real love • And a life ever after • I cannot give it up • I just wanna feel real love • Fill the home that I live in • I got too much love • Running through my veins • To go to waste • I just wanna feel real love • In a life ever after • There's a hole in my soul • You can see it in my face • It's a real big place • Come and hold my hand • I want to contact the living • Not sure I understand • This role I've been given • Not sure I understand 

Robbie Willians 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário