You're living your life • in somebody else's heart • My love is as strong • as oceans are far apart. • A summer song keeps playing in my brain, • and I feel you, and I see your face again, • there's no escape, • I lost everything in losing you. • Ah I wish you were here, • drying these tears I cry • They were good times, • and I wish you were here • and calling my name, • but you're dealing with a man insane, the cost, • how hopelessly I'm lost, • I tried to throw our love away • and I can't let go. • And so I awake • In somebody else's dream • (It's not what it seems) • it's only a lie • I've yet to decide who's real. • The blood red rose will never never die • It'll burn like a flame • In the dark of the night • I'm not afraid • I'd give everything • If you hear me there. • Ahh I wish you were here, • drying these tears I cry • They were good times, • it's that time of year • for being alone • but you're dealing with a heart of stone • try to kiss and say goodbye • try to throw our love away • And that storm will blow. • Wish you were here. • Wish you were here, • 'Cause you're dealing with a heart of stone • try to kiss and say goodbye • try to throw our love away • And I can't let go. • They were good times • and I wish you were here, • yes, I wish you were here.
Bee Gees
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário