Aquarelas

quarta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2014

LEA

Untitled Here's to the few. Who fared - my love • Only for you - I cared - my love • I've given it hope, and I know it's only you • Encased in silence • Here's to the you - who saved - my love • Only to you - I gave - my love • I've given it thought, and it's not all that appears • Lea, how long will you still want me to want you • In and around you • Lea, my concertina • Will you still want me to want you • Here's to the you - who dared - my love • Only with you - I shared - my love • I've given it though, and it's not all that appears • Who cares - what the cynics say • I care - if only you're on your way • Lea - don't let the same be true • Lea - do you still want me to want you 

LINK 

Toto

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário