Aquarelas

domingo, 12 de janeiro de 2014

SPECIAL WAY

Untitled Here we are • Back in love again this time unlike before • You and I • Giving so much more • Learning what it means to really love someone • To trust in love • Sharing life as one • In a special way • Time be still • Listen to my heart it's beating strong and clear • And so fast • Yes, it's love, you know • Filling empty days that now seem so long ago • We found love • Trusting in each other • In a special way • [In a special way] Oh • Yes, I wanna love you more and more each day • In a special way • I know miracles do come true • The moment I laid my eyes on you • [So beautiful] That love has shown us that special way • To love, to hold each other in a special way 

Kool&The Gang  

LINK 

PQP adoro demais essa música! Só de escutar dá uma vontade loca de dançar um bolero! A gente sai pra dançar, fica a noite toda bailando e chega em casa, escuta um som bom e quer continuar dançado! É mole?!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário