
Oh - thinkin' about all our younger years • There was only you and me • We were young and wild and free • Now nothin' can take you away from me • We've been down that road before • But that's over now • You keep me comin' back for more • And Baby you're all that I want • When you're lyin' here in my arms • I'm findin' it hard to believe • We're in heaven • And love is all that I need • And I found it there in your heart • It isn't too hard to see • We're in heaven • Oh - once in your life you find someone • Who will turn your world around • Bring you up when you're feelin' down • Now nothin' could change what you mean to me • Oh there's lots that I could say • But just hold me now • Cause our love will light the way • And Baby you're all that I want • When you're lyin' here in my arms • I'm findin' it hard to believe • We're in heaven • And love is all that I need • And I found it there in your heart • It isn't too hard to see • We're in heaven • I've been waitin' for so long • For somethin' to arrive • For love to come along • Now our dreams are comin' true • Through the good times and the bad • Ya - I'll be standin' there by you • And Baby you're all that I want • When you're lyin' here in my arms • I'm findin' it hard to believe • We're in heaven • And love is all that I need • And I found it there in your heart • It isn't too hard to see • We're in heaven
Bryan Adans
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário