
In a few weeks • I will get time • To realise it's right before my eyes • And I can take it if it's what I want to do • I am leaving • This is starting to feel like • It's right before my eyes • And I can taste it • It's my sweet beginning • And I can tell just what you want • You don't want to be alone • You don't want to be alone • And I can't say it's what you know • But you've known it the whole time • Yeah, you've known it the whole time • Maybe next year • I'll have no time • To think about the questions to address • Am I the one to try to stop the fire? • I wouldn't test you • I'm not the best you could have attained • Why try anything? • I will get there • Just remember I know • And I can tell just what you want • You don't want to be alone • You don't want to be alone • And I can't say it's what you know • But you've known it the whole time • Yeah, you've known it the whole time • And I can tell just what you want • You don't want to be alone • You don't want to be alone • And I can't say it's what you know • But you've known it the whole time • Yeah, you've known it the whole time
Two Door Cinema Club
Escuto essa música no carro e deixo no último volume!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário