Aquarelas

segunda-feira, 4 de março de 2013

IN MY DREAMS

Untitled Since you've gone • Nothing seems to fit no more • Nothing's as it was before • Everyday • Is a battle that I just can't win • I know I won't see you again • But I keep waiting for the night • I close my eyes and hope you'll find me sleeping • 'cause in my dreams • We can spend little time just talking • In my dreams • We are side by side just walking • Oh by the fields that we used to know • The places we used to go • Are still there • In my dreams • On the front of the crossbar of your bike • we can go anyplace, anywhere you like • In my dreams • And as hard as it seems • Till then I'll wait • To see you again • In my dreams • Don't you wake me up • I don't wanna go nowhere • I've been waiting for a zillion years • You're gone too soon • I know I'll never get the chance • To say the things I never said • But I keep waiting for the night • I close my eyes and hope you'll find me sleeping • 'cause in my dreams • We can spend a little time together • In my dreams • You can live a little longer • Oh by the fields that we used to know • The places we used to go • Are all still there • In my dreams • On the front of the crossbar of your bike • We can go anyplace, anywhere you like • In my dreams • I hope someday this pain I fell will fade • Till then I'll wait • To see you again in my dreams • 'cause I'll wait, I'll wait • To see you again • In my dreams • I'll see you again • In my dreams • Well, I don't know where and I don't know when • But I know I'll see your face again • In my dreams 

James Morrison 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário