Aquarelas

quarta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2013

A SONG FOR YOU

Untitled I've been so many places in my lifetime • I've sung a lot of songs and I've made some bad climbs • I've acted all my life in stages • With ten thousand people watching • But we're alone now and I'm singing this song for you • I know your image of me was what I hope to be • I've treated you unkindly, but, girl, can't you see • There's no one more Important to me • So darling can't you please stay through me • 'Cause we're alone now and i'm singing my song for you • You taught me precious secrets • The truth with holding nothing • You came out in front and I was hiding • But now I'm so much better • So If my words don't come together • Please listen to the melody • 'Cause my love is in there hiding • I love you in a place where there's no space or time • And I love you for my life 'cause you're a friend of mine • And when my life is over, I remember when we were together • We were alone and I was singing my song for you • And when my life is over, I remember when we were together • We were alone and I was singing my song for you. 

JOHN MILES 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário