
Never had much faith in love or miracles • Never wanna put my heart on the line • But swimming in your world is something spiritual • I'm born again every time you spend the night • Cause your sex takes me to paradise • Yeah your sex takes me to paradise • And it shows • Cause you make me feel like • I've been locked out of heaven • For too long • For too long • Yeah you make me feel like • I've been locked out of heaven • For too long • For too long • You bring me to my knees • You make me testify • You can make a sinner change his ways • Open up your gates cause I can't wait to see the light • And right there is where I wanna stay • Cause your sex takes me to paradise • Yeah your sex takes me to paradise • And it shows • Cause you make me feel like • I've been locked out of heaven • For too long • For too long • Yeah you make me feel like • I've been locked out of heaven • For too long • For too long • an I just stay here? • Spend the rest of my days here • Yeah yeah yeah • Can I just stay here? • Spend the rest of my days here
Bruno Mars
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário