Like the beat, beat, beat of the tomtom • When the jungle shadows fall • Like the tick, tick, tock of the stately clock • as it stands against the wall • Like the drip, drip, drip of the raindrops • When the summer show'r is through • So a voice within me keeps repeating • You, you, you • Night and day you are the one • Only you beneath the moon and sun • Whether near me or far • It's no matter, darling, where you are • I think of you • Night and day • Day and night • Why is it so • That this longing for you follows wherever I go • In the roaring traffic's boom • In the silence of my lonely room • I think of you • Night and day • Night and day under the hide of me • There's an Oh, such a hungry yearning • Burning inside of me • And its torment won't be trough • 'Till you spent my life making love to you • Day and night • Night and day • Night and day
Cole Porter
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário