All my life it seems • I was stumbling along the rocky road of love • Trying to find my one and only love • All the heartaches remain • Like a plane upon me drowning in my loneliness • I tried to hide my pain until you came • Now everything's okay • You healed me with your love • Now I feel like giving again • You touched my life • You're so very special • No song I sing, no words I'll say • Could tell you how I feel today • You touched my life • You're so very special • Oh, my love • You're very special to me • All the nights I prayed • That my love would come down shining in one ray of hope • And carry me away to happy days • Oh, those old broken dreams • Always there to haunt me, lost inside my emptiness • My life was filled with rain until you came • Now everything's okay • You healed me with your love • Now I feel like giving again
Gwen Guthrie
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário