Aquarelas

quarta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2012

WE ARE YOUNG

Untitled 
Give me a second I • I need to get my story straight • My friends are in the bathroom • Getting higher than the empire state • My lover she's waiting for me • Just across the bar • My seats been taken by some sunglasses • Asking 'bout a scar • And I know I gave it to you months ago • I know you're trying to forget • But between the drinks and subtle things • The holes in my apologies • You know I'm trying hard to take it back • So if by the time the bar closes • And you feel like falling down • I'll carry you home • Tonight • We are young • So let's set the world on fire • We can burn brighter • Than the sun • Now I know that I'm not all that you got • I guess that I just thought maybe we could find a ways to fall apart • But are friends in back • So let's raise a cup • Cause I found someone to carry me home • Tonight • We are young • So let's set the world on fire • We can burn brighter • Than the sun • Carry me home tonight • Just carry me home tonight • Carry me home tonight • Just carry me home tonight • The moon is on my side • I have no reason to run • So will someone come and carry me home tonight • The angels never arrived • But I can hear the choir • So will someone come and carry me home 

FUN 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário