Aquarelas

sexta-feira, 20 de julho de 2012

UNFINISHED

Untitled 
Oh! I'm looking at you • Can't control myself • Nothing, but pain for me • Wipe your tears from your eyes • Just leave and forget me • No need to be hurt anymore • Go away from me now • I don't know 'What is love? • No need to be hurt anymore • You said, "I miss you so much" • "Everynight thinking of you • and facing loneliness" • But when you feel sadness • never can I stay with you • I'm not the one you need • Close your eyes and forget me • There's nothing I can do anymore • I lost my way • I've been walking in the night of tears • There I found someone was holding you • As the night was falling down • With my love also vanished my vision of you • My heart is cold now • Wipe your tears from your eyes • Just leave and forget me • No need to be hurt anymore • You said, "I need you always." • "Everyday thinking of you • and living loneliness." • But when you feel sadness • never can I stay with you • Go away from me now • I don't know 'What is love? • No need to be hurt anymore • Can't find my way... 

X-JAPAN 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário