Uuuu, New York • Uuuu, New York • Grew up in a town • That is famous as a place of movie scenes, • Noise is always loud • There are sirenes all around, • And the streets are mean • If I can make it here, • I could make it anywere, • That's what they say • Seeing my face in lights, • Or my name in marquees found down Broadway • Even if ain't all it seems • I got a pocket full of dreams • Baby I'm from New York! • Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, • There's nothing you can't do • Now you're in New York! • These streets will make you feel brand new, • Big lights will inspire you, • Hear it for New York! • New York, New York, New York • On the avenue, • There ain't never a curfew, ladies work so hard • Such a merlting pot • On the corner selling rock • Preachers pray to God, • Hail a gipsy cab, • Takes me down from Harlem to the Brooklyn Bridge • Someone sleeps tonight • With a hunger for more then an empty fridge... • I'm going to make it by any means, • I got a pocket full of dreams, • Baby I'm from New York! • Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, • There's nothing you can't do • Now you're in New York! • These streets will make you feel brand new, • Big lights will inspire you, • Hear it for New York! • New York, New York, New York • One hand in the air for the big city, • Street lights, big dreams, all looking pretty • No place in the world that can compare • Put your lighters in the air, • Everybody say Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! • New York, • Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, • There's nothing you can't do • Now you're in New York! • These streets will make you feel brand new, • Big lights will inspire you, • Hear ït for New York!
Alicia Keys
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário