You know I'm a dreamer • But my heart's of gold • I had to run away high • So I wouldn't come home low • Just when the things went right • It doesn't mean they were always wrong • Just take this song and you'll never feel • Left all alone • Take me to your heart • Feel me in your bones • Just one more night • And I'm comin' on this • Long and winding road • I'm on my way • Home, sweet home • Tonight • I'm on my way • Home, sweet home • You know that I've seen • Too many romantic dreams • Up in lights, fallin' off • The silver screen • My heart's like an open book • For the whole world to read • Sometimes nothing keeps me together • At the seams
Mötley Crüe
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário