Last dance • Last chance for love • Yes, it's my last chance • Romance tonight • I need you, by me, • Beside me, to guide me, • To hold me, to scold me, • 'cause when i'm bad • I'm so, so bad • So let's dance, the last dance • Let's dance, the last dance • Let's dance, this last dance tonight • Last dance, last dance for love • Yes, it's my last chance • For romance tonight • Oh, i need you, by me, • Beside me, to guide me, • To hold me, to scold me, • 'cause when i'm bad • I'm so, so bad • So let's dance, the last dance • Let's dance, the last dance • Let's dance, this last dance tonight • Yeah, will you be my mr. right? • Can you fill my appetite • I can't be sure • That you're the one for me • But all that I ask • Is that you dance with me • Dance with me, dance with me, yeah • Oh I need you, by me, • Beside me, to guide me, • To hold me, to scold me, • 'cause when I'm bad • I'm so, so bad • So let's dance, this last dance • Let's dance, this last dance • Let's dance, this last dance tonight • Oh I need you, by me, • To beside, to guide me, • To hold me, to scold me, • 'cause when I'm bad • I'm so, so bad • So, come on baby, dance that dance • Come on baby, dance that dance • Come on baby, let's dance tonight
Donna Summer
Exposição 1/4000 sec • Abertura f/5.6 • Lente Focal 135 mm • ISO 1600
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário