In my life • I've felt so self assured • But suddenly it's all changed • She's a cloud • That hangs above my world • And I find myself wond'ring in the rain • And now I can't go on • 'cause I am lost • Living inside myself • Living inside this shell • Living outside your love • I am lost • Somewhere inside my own dreams • Afraid of what life really means • Living without your love • I need a guiding light • To shine on my darkest days • I was young, and time was on my side • But like a fool I let it slip away • And now those days are gone • And I am lost • Living inside myself • Living inside this shell • Living outside your love • I am lost • Somewhere inside my own dreams • Afraid of what life really means • Living without your love • In my life • I've felt so self-assured • But oh how all the seasons change • And now I'm not that strong • 'cause I am lost • Living inside myself • Living inside this hell • Living outside your love • I am lost • Somewhere inside my own dreams • Afraid of what life really means • Living without your love • I am lost • Living inside myself • Living inside this shell • Living outside your love • I am lost
Gino Vanelli
Exposição 1/4000 sec • Abertura f/5.6 • Lente Focal 80 mm • ISO 1600
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário