Don't go changing, trying to please me • You never let me down before • I don't imagine you're too familiar • And I don't see you anymore • I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble • We never could have come this far • I took the good times, I'll take the bad times • I'll take you just the way you are • Don't go trying some new fashion • Don't change the color of your hair • You always have my unspoken passion • Although I might not seem to care • I don't want clever conversation • don't want to work that hard • I just want some someone to talk to • I want you just the way you are. • I need to know that you will always be • The same old someone that I knew • What will it take till you believe in me • The way that I believe in you. • I said I love you and that's forever • And this I promise from my heart • I could not love you any better • I love you just the way you are.
BARRY WHITE
Exposição 0.002 sec (1/500) • Abertura f/5.6 • Lente Focal 135 mm • ISO 400
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário