Aquarelas

sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2011

AIN'T NO MOUTAIN HIGH ENOUGH

Ué? Eu tinha postado ontem e agora que eu vi que essa postagem sumiu! Bem, eu coloquei uma canção! Seguem aí novamente:

Listen Baby...Ain't no mountain high • Ain't no valley low • Ain't no river wide enough baby • If you need me call me • no matter where you are • no matter how far (don't worry baby) • just call my name • I'll be there in a hurry • you don't have to worry • 'Cause baby there • Ain't no mountain high enough • Ain't no valley low enough • Ain't no river wide enough • To keep me from getting to you baby • Remember the day • I set you free • I told you you could always count on me darling • From that day on • I made a vow • I'll be there when you want me • some way somehow • Oh no darling (no wind, no rain) • All winter's cold can't stop me baby • now now baby • (if you're ever in trouble I'll be there on the double just sing for me) • ooo baby • My love is alive • Way down in my heart • Although we are miles apart • If you ever need a helping hand • I'll be there on the double • just as fast as I can • Don`t you know that

Marvin Gaye



Exposição 0.006 sec (1/160) • Abertura f/4.2 • Lente Focal 31 mm • ISO 1600

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário