How can I be sure ? • When your intrusion is my illusion • How can I be sure • When all the time you changed my mind • I asked for more and more • How can I be sure • When you don't give me love • You gave me Pale shelter • You don't give me love • You give me cold hands • And I can't operate on this failure • When all I want to be is • Completely in command • How can I be sure • For all you say you keep me waiting • How can I be sure • When all you do is see me through • I asked for more and more • How can I be sure • I've been here before • There is no why, no need to try • I thought you had it all • I'm calling you, I'm calling you • I ask for more and more • How can I be sure
Tears For Fears
Tears For Fears
Exposição 0.005 sec (1/200) • Abertura f/5.6 • Lente Focal 300 mm • ISO 800
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário