Hi darlin' ! How are you doing ? • Hey baby, were you sleeping ? • Oh I'm sorry, but I've been really missing you ! • Hi darlin' ! How's the weather? • Say baby, is that cold better now ? • Oh I'm sorry, is there someone there with you?? • Ooooh...since you went away, there's nothing goin' right ! • I just can't sleep alone at night... I'm not ashamed to say • I badly need friend...or it's the end. • Now, when I look at the cloud's across the moon. • Here in the night I just hope and pray that soon. • Oh baby, you'll hurry home to me. • Hi darlin', the kids say they love you. • Hey baby, is everything fine with you? • Please forgive me, but I'm trying not to cry... • Ooooh...I've had a million different lovers on the phone. • But I just stayed right here at home. • I don't think that I can take it anymore this crazy war. • "I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but we are experiencing violent storm conditions in the asteriod belt atthis time. We may lose this valuable deep space communication link. • Please, be as brief as possible. • Thank you."
Rah Band

Rah Band
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário