Aquarelas

domingo, 18 de julho de 2010

LOVE LESS

There was a time I call before • When all I knew was what I saw • The keeper of a major key • I lived in a town called Liberty • I worked hard • To give you all the things that you need • And almost anything that you see • I spent a lifetime working on you • And you won't even talk to me • Can't you see • Why don't you look at me • It's not your right to be • So much my enemy • I knew that I could never give • You knew that you could not forgive • No price or pride would fall before • A ten foot wall without a door • But you know • I watch every step that you make • To find some other fool you can take • And I don't know why I even try • Because it all comes down to this • Can't you see • Why don't you look at me • It's not your right to be • So much my enemy • Can't you see • Why don't you look at me • It's not your right to be • So much my enemy • I worked hard • To give you all the things that you need • And almost anything that you see • I spent a lifetime working on you •And you won't even talk to me
New Order

A forma 1

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário